6 Reasons Why Mommies Must Use Lactation Massager
The human body is an incredible machine. It can move, it can think, and it can even feel. But one of the most fundamental parts of the human body is, without a doubt, the human breast. They provide nourishment, help with the development of babies, and they provide a physical sense of pleasure and comfort for women. The lactation system is responsible for producing milk, a substance that is needed for the survival of newborn babies.
Lactation Massager are a great way to help nursing mothers experience the best possible milk supply and reduce pain during breastfeeding. They also provide unique health benefits for mothers, including increased blood flow and stimulation of the lymphatic system. This article will provide an introduction to the role of lactation massagers in nursing, the benefits they provide, and where to find the best massagers on the market.
Breastfeeding Journey Challenge
Lactation Massager have become a necessity in modern-day motherhood. They have been shown to improve milk flow, reduce soreness, increase milk supply, and reduce the risk of breast engorgement and plugged milk ducts. They have proven to improve the psychological well-being of mothers. Yet, many women still don't use them.
Massaging your breasts during lactation can:
- Increase milk flow.
- Reduce soreness.
- Increase milk supply.
- Reduce the risk of breast engorgement.
- Reduce clogged milk ducts.
- Improve mother’s comfort.
But in many cases, women don’t have the access to massaging devices during their lactation. The lactation massager is a portable, cord-free device that helps you achieve the same benefits as hand massage. The lactation massager is the ultimate tool for helping you produce more milk during and after breastfeeding.
INCREASE MILK FLOW
Lactation Massagers have been shown to increase milk flow and the quantity of milk expressed by the breast, which has helped many women to wean their babies and to enhance their breast milk supply after delivery. The lactation massager stimulates the nerves and muscles in the lower back and the outer thighs of the female receiver, which causes the milk ducts to open and the milk to be expressed. This helps to alleviate the pain and discomfort that is commonly experienced when expressing breast milk. The lactation massager can also be used to massage the skin around the breast to help increase the flow of breast milk.
INCREASE MILK SUPPLY
Utilizing Lactation Massager can be a positive experience for new moms. Rather than constantly pumping, which can be tiring, cumbersome, and time-consuming, lactation massagers provide a convenient way to supplement breast milk production when needed. This allows new moms to focus on other aspects of their parenting instead of being stuck in the cycle of pumping and waiting for milk to return. With lactation massagers, new moms can keep their hands and feet busy by offering physical stimulation for their babies, which can help improve their babies' cognitive and motor skills.
The use of a Lactation Massager has helped to decrease the pain and discomfort that women experience when trying to express breast milk. This can assist women to continue to breastfeed their babies even if they are experiencing some soreness in their breasts. The increased milk flow allows mothers to produce more milk, which in turn increases the milk supply. This in turn reduces the pain and soreness felt during breastfeeding. Other than that, lactation massager also assists to increase the blood flow in the breast, which is known as lymphatic drainage and is a primary way the body cleans itself.
REDUCE THE RISK OF BREAST ENGORGEMENT
Lactation Massager assists to reduce the risk of breast engorgement, which is a painful, milk-rich state that occurs when the breasts become full during breastfeeding. This occurs when the milk supply is stimulated, which causes an increase in the blood flow to the breasts, when the breast becomes tissue-rich and full. This can cause discomfort for the mother and also make it difficult to feed the baby. The lactation massager helps to reduce the amount of milk that is in the breast. This has been shown to improve the comfort levels of both mother and baby.
REDUCE THE RISK OF CLOGGED MILK DUCTS
Lactation Massager usage could assist to reduce the risk of clogged milk ducts when the milk ducts become swollen, blocked, and subsequently stopped the milk flow. When a breastfeeding mother utilized the lactation massager, it reduces the amount of tissue that needs to be stimulated during breastfeeding, which in turn can increase the flow of milk for the mother. This also makes it easier to feed the baby, which in turn reduces the risk of plugged ducts and the associated discomfort for the mother and the amount of time it takes to breastfeed.
IMPROVES MOTHER COMFORT
The use of a Lactation Massager also allows the mother to continue the milk production even after the baby is already asleep, which is beneficial for both the mother and the baby. The mother is able to get the amount of sleep that she needs while the baby is sleeping. On the other hand, the baby could breastfeed right after he wakes up.
The Milkee Lab Lactation Massager will be helpful to:
✅ Increase milk flow.
✅ Increase milk supply.
✅ Reduce soreness.
✅ Reduce the risk of breast engorgement.
✅ Reduce the risk of clogged milk ducts.
✅ Improves mother comfort.
MOMMIES, LETS INDULGE THIS GREAT EXPERIENCE TOGETHER!
You may consider the Milkee Lab Lactation Massager. This device suits all mommies out there as it comes with a significantly interesting feature:
- Ergonomic shape – Easy to hold with an increase in the safety, comfort and performance of the product itself while maximizing efficiency.
- Rechargeable – Hassle-free as it could be charged whenever the power is out as long as the electricity source is available.
- High quality and safe silicone – Made with soft medical grade silicone and 100% BPA free, suitable for long-term contact with delicate skin, safer and softer.
- Waterproof design – Convenient to be used even while having a shower.
- Improves breastfeeding experience – Less painful when baby is latching and sucking because the mother’s breast is at its optimum condition. Hence, mothers could enjoy the bonding moment.
- 5 vibration modes to stimulate plus built-in heat – Having multiple vibration modes which assist to loosen the milk. Mothers will experience convenience utilizing the lactation massager as the vibrations are adjustable with an average heat rate.
- Warm heat – The temperature is moderately warm and suitable which provides a relaxing condition while the mother undergoes the lactation process.
- Pocket size – Travel-friendly. Convenient to be brought anywhere and everywhere with an easy storage condition.
- Substitute to hand massage – Provides a similar experience as when the breast is massaged with a hand. The lactation process was made easier even when mothers are outdoor.
- Ultra-silent – The device works wonders without any sound which makes it work without anyone noticing it. Even the baby could sleep soundly while the mother is performing the lactation massaging.
HOW DOES MILKEE LAB LACTATION MASSAGER WORK?
- Wide lateral breast stimulation to improve retraction and soften the breast for lactation.
- Use a narrow tip to help bust clogs and empty ducts more quickly while clearing stubborn blocked ducts which can lead to mastitis.
- Relieve clogged ducts and produce milk more efficiently with the flap.
WHEN TO UTILIZE THE MILKEE LAB LACTATION MASSAGER?
The Milkee Lab Lactation Massager is specially designed to accompany mothers at every stage of their breastfeeding journey.
Use the Lactation Massager:
- When breast milk arrives to relieve pain and discomfort.
- When needed to relieve pain and discomfort in the breasts due to mastitis, blocked milk ducts and engorgement.
- Before breastfeeding sessions to encourage expulsion, soften the breast for better latching and more efficient suction of the breast.
- To replace tedious and exhausting tasks of manual breast compression.
Want to have a better breastfeeding journey?