[NEW] LacFree Wearable Breast Pump 2.0 (1pcs)
A mom's breastfeeding journey doesn’t have to be miserable, difficult and lonely. It all starts with the Milkee Lab LacFree Electric Wearable Breast Pump 2.0
Upgrade: LCD display, only 3 parts to clean, more capacity, better suction, longer usage time
Why it's mom's new favourite?
#handsfree #wireless #lightweight #relax
1) LCD Screen Display
2) 3-phase expression technology: Massage mode, Expression mode, Mix mode
3) Fewer parts: easy to assemble and clean
4) Storage capacity: 8oz (240ml)
5) Type: Electric breast pump (rechargeable - USB type C)
6) Battery Level: 1100mAh (up to 150 mins)
7) Auto Shutdown function: 30 minutes per session
8) No of session: Around 2 hours full charge. Can last up (150 minutes)
9) Memory function: Last level used in Expression Mode
▶️Color: Green, purple
▶️Available Sizes: 24mm or 28mm
▶️9 level of mode for each phase (Massage, Expression, Mix)
▶️Warranty: 1+1 Year Warranty
1. Light, medium or heavy-duty
✅ Low to medium duty
2. Noise level
✅ <55 dB (decibels) It's almost similar to the sound of typing on the keyboard
3. Suction strength
✅ Up to 315 mmHG
What's Inside the Box?
- Soft Cloth Bag
- 1x Pump Motor
- 1x Sillicone Funnel
- 1x Sillicone Diaphagram
- 1x Milk Collector Casing
- 1x USB Type-C Cable
Its double up my milk supply and the pump was easy to function and only 3 parts to wash
Dear MIKO, Thank you for leaving us a review! We're so glad to hear that you love our product as much as we do. Can't wait to see you on your next purchase!
Luv this item .
But just wanna ask, if silicone missing . Have spare part to buy??
Dear Adilah, it is so great to hear that! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review about our LacFree Wearable Breast Pump 2.0. All the breastpump accessories available on our website. See you soon on your next purchase!
• very easy to assemble and use 👍🏼
• hands-free is great 👍🏼
• comfortable 👍🏼
• the cups are too big for me
(I don’t produce much milk so may not see both cups filled to the brim)
• looks a bit awkward when wearing due to size (so may need to use them in private at work)
• all modes work well 👍🏼
• battery life lasts 2 sessions (an hour) upon unboxing (fully charged when receive) 👍🏼
• sound is probably just as loud as medela (not sure about other pumps)
• easy to clean 👍🏼
• easy to charge 👍🏼
• nice bag to keep
Hi Sarah, that is so great to hear Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review about our LacFree Wearable Breast Pump 2.0.