Career with Shapee
We are a multi-award-winning Malaysian maternity & nursing brand with deep expertise in delivering high quality and price-competitive products to the market. Our Shapee ecosystem comprised of :
Maternity & Nursing Brand
Nursing & Pumping Brand
Our Vission & Mission
To be the Trusted Brand for Mother & Baby in Malaysia and regionally
Deliver joy, innovation and knowledge by curating best-in-class motherhood products, understanding our customers deeply and making a positive impact to the motherhood community
"Join our dynamic team and kickstart your internship journey with us! We're seeking a driven Intern who's ready to learn, grow, and make a real impact in the industry.
Apply now and gain hands-on experience in all aspects of marketing, from social media to market research.
Marketing Intern | Graphic Design Intern | Masscom Intern | Multimedia Intern | Account Intern
We are seeking position
Do you have trade marketing experience in FMCG, Modern & Traditional Trade? We Need You !!! We are looking for a highly motivated Trade Marketing Executive to join our team.
How this career will benefit you?
- You will be remunerated with Good Remuneration Package + Attractive Incentive base on experience and KPIs.
- You are Joining A Fast Growing, Young & Energetic Team!!
What do you need to have to be successful in this role?
- Strong desire to learn along with the team with good attitude.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in marketing/business/branding or in related field required for this position;
- Minimum 3 year (s) and above of working experience in related field required
- Good command of spoken and written English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good communication skills to build strong relationships with people, resourceful person, and result-oriented
- Analytical with ability to organize, multi-task, work independently on several project and meet deadlines
- Self-motivation and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Preferably possess own transport
- Experience in FMCG, Modern & Traditional Trade background with sales operation & planning experience will be an advantage.
What will your role be?
- Develop, plan and execute marketing plans (offline & online) for brand through offline and online channels, including social media, new product launching campaign, seasonal sales campaign, live event, and partnership.
- Propose and execute marketing campaigns (offline & online) to increase brand awareness, sales, and improve communication within a specific market and maintain loyal customers.
- Research, observe and analyse competitors and market trends.
- Manage production of marketing communications and promotional materials to meet deadlines.
- Research & engage Influencers (KOL / KOC) across multiple digital platforms to build strong brand presence in the market.
- Source, negotiate and follow up with external parties for collaboration.
- Work closely with other team members and marketing vendors / agencies to achieve company goal and sales target.
- Executing ad-hoc task from time to time by the Management request.